Friday 15 January 2016

Hello Global Design Project #018 and Stamp Ink Paper Challenge #30

We have just got back after three nights in the cute coastal town of Kaikoura. We had a lovely time swimming, seal watching, eating out and having some family time.
 
 
 
While I was away I kept on thinking about the Global Design Project Challenge and what I could do and this is what I came up with ...

And this is the sketch ...
I used a bit of poetic licence when it came to the circle! Here's a close up:
The colours I used were based on the Stamp Ink Paper Challenge:
It was a labour of love putting the hello thinlit die through the Big Shot 12 times!
Why does it always seem to be meal time around here? See you soon Angela x

Would you like to comment?

  1. Great card, Angela! That's quite a number of runs through the Big Shot, but it was worthy it. This is brilliant! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Sketch Challenge at the Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian as always you make my day when I see you have left a comment for me - thanks for taking the time to stop by - Angela x

      Delete

09 10