Saturday 30 January 2016

Going for Gold @ GDP #020

The latest Global Design Challenge has been stuck in my head all week despite having completed this challenge earlier in the week. So over the last couple of days I've been putting these two cards together ...
 

I ran the VersaMark Pad over the Stripes Decorative Mask then embossed it with Gold Emboss Powder. I used the heart from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits and in the first card I individually stuck the sequin on from the Gold Sequin Trim and in the second card I stuck large Pearls around the edge. Under both hearts I used the Gold Metallic Thread.
 
My friend's parents are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary shortly so they'll be receiving one of these cards!
 
As a refresher here is Connie's card I've cased:
There are so many inspiration ideas over at GDP (from the designers and the players) - it's definitely worth a visit!
 
 Bye for now Angela x

Would you like to comment?

  1. Angela, I LOVE THEM BOTH! These are so fancy! Thanks for playing along (again) this week at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Connie for your lovely comment - Angela

      Delete
  2. These are very sweet, Angela. I love the pearls around the heart! Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Case the Designer (Connie Collins) Challenge at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sequin heart made be squeal out loud! Thank-you for taking the Global Design Project Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Krista that's so cute it made you squeal!

      Delete

09 10