Monday 24 October 2016

Mojo Monday 470 - Sketch Challenge

Hello and thanks for stopping by it's lovely to have you here! I needed to make a card for a very dear friend who's having a birthday tomorrow (in fact I have two friends having birthdays tomorrow but I'd already made one of the cards) and as my mojo was lost I decided to use the sketch over at Mojo Monday to help me!  
I used my Birthday Blooms stamp set which hasn't seen the light of day for a while and the Happy Birthday is from the Party with Cake stamp set.
I gold embossed the flower and water coloured it using my aqua painter then accessorised with gold embellishments!
It's quite a busy sketch but I'm happy with my end result and hopefully the recipient will be too!
 
There are quite a few challenge websites out there - I've got a list of over 20. It's a great way to try something you wouldn't necessarily, especially colour challenges, and you might just surprise yourself!

Have a great week and see you back here soon - Angela x

PS Would you believe it ... just went to post this to the Mojo Monday website and missed the cut off! Oh well there's always next week!
 

 

Would you like to comment?

09 10