Monday 27 March 2017

Hey, Chick Card

Monday 27 March 2017

 
With Sale-A-Bration nearly over for another year I couldn't miss an opportunity to create a card using the Hey, Chick Stamp Set. The images and sentiments in this set are very funky!
 
 
The Cupcakes & Carousels Designer Series Paper Stack from the Occasions Catalogue is a definite favourite - I'm onto my second stack! I used the new Watercolour Pencils to colour in my chick. They are so easy to use and create a perfectly water-coloured image.
 
A few enamel shapes, some linen thread and a mini paper clip complete my card. I think these will make great Easter cards this year.
 

And of course a strip of DSP and cardstock for a very simple but tidy insert to finish it off.

Remember if you'd like to get this stamp set you only have 5 days left to place a qualifying order. Please contact me asasp if you'd like to at angela.frank00@gmail.com. I'd love to hear from you.
 
 
 

Would you like to comment?

09 10