Monday 20 March 2017

Sweet Treats

Monday 20 March 2017



How cute are these Mini Egg Cartons? They might be small but I managed to cram quite a few of these delicious little eggs into them. Okay so there might not be as many in there now .... but aren't the colours gorgeous!


I used the Tasty Treats Specialty Designer Series Paper for the belly band and yes the ribbon is retired but it worked so perfectly I just had to use it!


The sentiment is from the Suite Sentiments Stamp set and I've used Stampin' Markers to colour the words on the stamp individually before stamping it and cutting it out using the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies. What did we do before we had these? They are the best thing since "sliced bread"!


And my little heart is a wooden one from the Sending Love Embellishments that I pressed into the Peekaboo Peach stamp pad to colour it.

 
I've got a day in my craft room tomorrow so I'm off to have an early night!


Would you like to comment?

09 10