Saturday 6 May 2017

Birthday Delivery Crate!

Saturday 6 May 2017


 
Have you seen the new Wood Crate Framelits? It makes the cutest little crate that is the perfect holder for little gift cards.
 

My upline, Manda Hill, kindly lent me some of her new products so I could prepare some samples to show my class next week.  I made up these little cards and popped them in a white crate and was disappointed that as the stamped images were at the bottom they couldn't be seen! My daughter said "what about a clear panel?", and with that I rushed into my craft room to make the crate out of a window sheet!


It was a perfect solution to my problem and the window sheet folded easily and stuck together well using the Fase Fuse Adhesive.


These cute little images and sentiment are from the new Birthday Delivery Bundle which is the star of the Birthday Memories Suite. I coloured them in using three of the gorgeous new In-Colors - Powder Pink, Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist. I can hardly wait till my order arrives next week full of exciting new Stampin' Up! products!
 

Would you like to comment?

09 10