Sunday 3 September 2017

CASEing the Catty #144 Quilted Christmas

Sunday 3 September 2017

 

Welcome to this week's CASEing the Catty Blog Hop. Today my card is from the Quilled Christmas section (pages 4-9) of the new Holiday Catalogue.

 
This week I've chosen to CASE the card on the left hand side with the little cotton reels on it.


The wreath and sentiment are from the "Feeling of Christmas" stamp set (pg 16 of the Holiday Catalogue). The sentiment was in a block but I wanted it to go across so I did a bit of blocking out to get it in a row.

The Be Merry Designer Series Paper is from the Annual Catalogue. I coloured the wreath in using the co-ordinating colours of Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green. And I love how the doily pokes out just a little bit at each end of the wreath!

Enjoy the blog hop - there are lots of fabulous projects to inspire and admire!

Next on the blog hop is the very talented Krissy.

http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.krissybcards.com%2F%3Fp%3D1645%26preview%3Dtrue&h=ATNHf8hDhDmsVQorFUp_gK5kzVYsWBHG3RH9XRJ108p-jz4rGn2CqZTNIC34i140xYpupkkiFc3J8yoe-M13_od6qwV4kxiTCPL5g6jJ90hE1Av6wyJZh0M6QUTW-DAO2uFgsRKckZrRHlpfo_U60p6xGA

And as always we'd love you to play along, you can join the challenge here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1625891621049580/

 Have a fabulous week and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

 

Would you like to comment?

  1. Stunning colouring!! I love your card, and now I'm looking at that stamp set again..... and thinking why haven't I used this already??? Great card. Thank you for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love your CASE and love the traditional Christmas colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great case Angela, I love the colouring on the wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CASE Angela, I love your take on the sketch, the wreath is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous CASE Angela. The DSP you've chosen really makes the card pop! Love how you re-worked your sentiment to be in the straight line that you wanted.

    ReplyDelete

09 10